Friday, November 27, 2009

Yahan Wahan Ki

~ Nov 26, a news article in the sports section of a major south daily (I would have given the name of the news paper, but then I don’t want to be sued ;-)

India to fight for the ninth position

I mean, is it ? really? still FIGHTing ? for the NINTH position ? what an achievement would it be !! What a desperation to beat? If only there was this same enthusiasm towards a win …

~ I am desperately waiting for Himesh Reshamiya’s new movie – RADIO. After Ashutosh Gowarikar, one man is adamant after historic movies … in the times of LED, LCD, satellite TV, TATA Sky, Broadband, DISH TV, etc., Himesh’s RADIO feat! It is his tribute to the 10 something radio channels in Delhi and UP that kept blaring his songs since his appeareance.

~ day before yesterday – the day is really not that important, I just happen to remember – a friend wrote me a scrap. “Shilpa Shetty has not invited Akshay in her wedding”. I thanked that guy for providing me with such an important piece of information. So sad buddy, he is your favourite actor. Your heart must be aching on such an atrocity. I sympathize with you.

I realized - people really lend their ears to such gossip and then discuss it too.

~guess who has not felt recession? Bappi Lahiri – I still see him loaded with a bridefull of jewellery just around his neck. If he is to be kidnapped, they won’t ask for any ransom. His bridal garnishings would do just fine.

~a friend just asked me on chat – “offc main gals hai?”. Humne ek sher hi arz kar diya –


udasi ka sabab hi yahi hai
ki bandiyan nahin hain yahan ...
uspe saara din yahin rehna hai
jayein bhi to jayein kahan ...

~for the past whole week now I have been sleeping at 6:00 in the morning. Finally, I think, I can diagnose myself with insomnia. An imsomniac never gets any sleep. But did I mention that I keep pouring coffees inside my system to keep myself awake in the office. Why this whole cycle has went upside down? And it is also not that that whole night I keep awake to write blogs…

~feeling very very sleepy now … time for coffee with Karan … err … I mean Gaurav.

~ adding at 3:47min 20secs a.m. 10.5 milliseconds (how precise…)

At last I have find a society that can rescue my blogging career. Its true – there exists a bunch that call themselves – “Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Blogs”. How nice of them to even exist. You don’t know guys how grateful I am to you. Half of the posts I have written are just to cajole people into writing some comments on this blog.

~How addicted are you to blogging? find out your blogging quotient

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

This is Anamika Tiwari from Webneetech.com. At present we are interviewing entrepreneurs and now we are starting another section to feature (interview) bloggers and their blog on webneetech.com

We found your blog posts are interesting and would like to feature your interview on our website.

Please let me know your email id or else contact us on i.webneetech@gmail.com, so that we can send you the questionnaire and feature you on webneetech.com Please visit www.webneetech.com to know more about us.

Regards,
Webneetech.com

GAGG EGG said...

Kya dost yeh main kya dekh raha hoon... tere faaltu not even time passing thoughts se log impress ho gaye and they want to interview u....

its shocking....but don't worry keep writing and now its the time to organize your blog as ur thoughts overflowing like garbage from dustbin...

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Outstanding work!



my website Psn Code generator

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, because i wish for enjoyment, since this this website conations truly good funny information too.


Visit my page Microsoft Office Gratuit