Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Aayega Aane Waala :-(

It is Wednesday morning. I am sipping coffee, watching my blog. It is staring at me with sullen eyes. I can feel the pain.  It takes a deep sigh and asks me to scroll down a little. I go down to the counter on my blog. The numbers say it all. My blog is in the pangs of loneliness.

There is an old Bollywood song from the movie Mahal – 

aayega ....
aayega....
aayega aane waala ..

This is a translation in English from a comment on youtube on this song.

Aayega aayega aayega
some one will come
Aayega aane waala, aayega aayega aayega
the one who must come (my lover), will come
(Deepak bagair kaise parwaane jal rahe hain)2
How is it that moths are burning without a flame
(how does one feel restless without a reason)
(Koi nahin chalata, aur teer chal rahe hain)2
even no one is shooting the arrows, I can feel the paini
(how does one feel the pain of seperation without a lover)
(Tadpega koi kab tak beaas besahaare)2
How long.....

My blog could immediately associate itself with the want of the actress singing this song. It is waiting for someone to come to it, look at it, explore it, be amazed at the beauty of its melodies, appreciate its humor, listen to what it has to say, and pamper it with lovely comments. I have given birth to it. Now it is feeling the need for romance. It is craving to meet its lover. The one who will keep coming back to it every single day and tell it - that you are beautiful my blog. I love you.

And it knows -

aayega aane waala ...

No comments: